What are 'cookies'?
Cookies' are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera κλπ) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a 'memory' for the website, so that it can recognize you when you come back and respond appropriately.
A visit to a page of our website may generate the following types of cookie:
- Functionality cookies: This type of cookie allows the website to remember your user options such as username, language or region, in order to provide improved and personalized features. They can also be used to provide services requested by the user, such as viewing videos or social media integration. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and your browsing activity in other websites will not be monitored. If you do not allow these cookies, the performance and functionality of the site and your access to some of our services may be affected.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies collecting information about how you use the site; for example, what pages you visit most and if they get error messages. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify you, the visitor. They are exclusively used to improve the performance of a website.
Why our sit is using cookies?
To continually upgrade the navigation experience of visitors to our site.
• Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Opera http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Safari for iPad and iPhone http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
However, notice that this could affect the performance and functionality of the site and that your access to some of our services may be affected.
What about users' personal data?
Our site never will ask you about your personal information during your browsing.
In case a visitor decides to register as member of the site, he shall provide his name and his e-mail address. These data will be used exclusively by the administrators in case they need to contact the users (using e-mail services), or for periodic update. These data will never be forwarded to third persons or companies.
In case a visitor decides to byu a product, he shall provide his name, his e-mail address, the delivery address and possible data exclusively relative to the transaction. This information is absolutely necessary for the transaction process and will never be forwarded to third persons or companies.
In case a visitor decides to make a contact request, he shall provide his name and his e-mail address, data absolutely necessary for the communication. They will never be forwarded to third persons or companies.